The Sky’s the Limit
The stars seemed near enough to touch and never before have I seen so many. I always believed the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, but I was sure of it that night. —Amelia Earhart
If you have long been captivated by the skies, then you are not alone! Amelia Earhart knew within the first few hundred feet of her very first flight that she was born to soar. So, whether you’re awaiting your pilot’s license, or you simply want to pay homage to a fearless female leader this Halloween, this Women’s Amelia Earhart Costume will give you wings.
Everyone loves the story of Amelia Earhart’s bravery and brilliance—she even sipped hot cocoa while completing the first solo flight across the Pacific!—and you will be revered wherever you go in this look. You may even earn a ticker tape parade! So embrace your love of high altitudes, navigation, and the thrill of flight and rock your costume look all at the same time.
This costume transforms you from modern day aviation enthusiast to a 1930s aviation queen! It features a brown bomber jacket (you can’t fly without one!) and tan pants cut to the style of the era, as well as the necessary accessories you need to get you ready for take off. You’ll be flying high and in love with the freedom of the sky in this look.
- Women’s Amelia Earhart Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Jacket has separating front zipper, faux shearling collar & sleeve cuffs
- Jacket has printed emblem on left breast
- Jodhpur-style pants have elastic waistband
- Scarf measures 60″L x 4″W; tie as desired
- Aviator hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Molded rubber goggles have elastic band around back of head
|Size (fits up to)||Chest||Waist||HIps||Height||weight|
|Small (6-8)||36″||27″||37″||67″||up to 125lbs|
|Medium (8-10)||38″||29″||39″||68″||up to 140lbs|
|Large (10-12)||40″||31″||41″||68″||up to 155lbs|