What a Hoot Infant/Toddler Owl Costume
How can you not love this What a Hoot Infant/Toddler Owl Costume. Put your little one in this outfit and they're instantly a colorful wide-eyed owl! This outfit has a brown jumpsuit with blue and green feathers layered in the front, little sleeves that look like wings, and orange booties to look like owl feet (with convenient no-skid bottoms). There's even a little owl hat that fastens under the chin with a beak, big owl eyes, and ear tufts. Once in this little Infant Hoot Owl Costume, everyone will be pointing them out.
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit zips in back & snaps at bottom
- Brown & green jumpsuit has blue layers that look like feathers on chest & arms
- Headpiece has wide-eye owl face & two ears
- Headpiece Velcros under the chin
- Two orange booties w/ skid-resistant soles