Get ready to spread some holiday cheer with friends, family, or your singing group in this classic caroler man costume! This traditional costume is just what you need to take part in the classic Christmas tradition!
This great look centers around a plaid vest in classic Christmas colors, worn under a black coat with a cool capelet. A white neck scarf can be tied to Victorian-era perfection, while the top hat (as promised) has a matching plaid ribbon and even a sprig of holly for added holiday cheer. You’ll want the gloves and scarf to keep you warm, but we also plan on bringing mugs of hot cocoa and warming up by the fire after we finish!
- 3-Piece Collapsible Hat
- Hat Band
- Holly Clip
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has velvet collar, attached capelet
- Plaid vest has gold-tone buttons at center front
- White ascot is 48″L c 8″W; tie & drape as desired
- Brushed knit flannel scarf is 48″ long w/ fringed ends
- 3 pieces of top hat connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Plaid hat band fits around crown of hat
- Holly clip has fabric leaves & plastic berries on plastic alligator clip
|Medium (40-42)||42″||36″||N/A||70″||up to 170 lbs.|
|Large (42-44)||44″||38″||N/A||70″||up to 185 lbs.|
|X-Large (44-46)||46″||40″||N/A||70″||up to 200 lbs.|