Ready to Go West? This Early American Girl Costume is just the outfit for it. For Wild West Days, Colonial, Historical Productions, Little House on the Prairie, War Re-enactments, this costume can be used in many ways.
This is a pretty pink dress cut in the style of the time, with slightly puffed sleeves and ruffle detailing. The apron is necessary for all the cooking and cleaning she’ll be helping with on the move, and the matching pink ruffled bonnet will keep the sun out of her eyes and the bugs from her ears.
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic at waist & eyelet-edged sleeve cuffs
- Apron has fabric waist ties
- Bonnet has eyelet-edged foam brim, fabric chin ties
|X-Small (4-6) fits up to||25″||24″||26″||46″||up to 55lbs|
|Small (6-8) fits up to||27″||24″||28″||53″||up to 70lbs|
|Medium (8-10) fits up to||29″||25″||30″||55″||up to 80lbs|
|Large (10-12) fits up to||30″||26″||32″||58″||up to 90lbs|
|X-Large (12-14) fits up to||32″||27″||34″||61″||up to 100lbs|